Monday, November 9, 2009

Vacation Time

So, in all my updating and excitement with pumpkins I forgot our trip to Utah! Sterling and I took a few days off work in the beginning of October to go out to Utah and visit his sisters. Christa met us out there from Texas and we all got to go to general conference and see the beautiful fall colors! The weather was nice, but freezing! If I remember correctly it was in the low to mid 60's....and that was the high! And I feel justified in classifying low to mid 60's as freezing when we got off the plane in Florida and walked out into 95 degree weather at 6:00 at night.


Right after Saturday afternoon General Conference

Christa, Sterling, and Leah


The Girls




Squaw Peak

Bridal Veil Falls

In celebration of Leah's birthday we painted pumpkins...


.........

....and made cake! (Sterling got a little distracted)

The big 20...no longer a teenager
And our masterpieces

2 comments:

  1. always fun to be at Temple Square- esp. at Conf. time and the Fall colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love the "..........." :)

    ReplyDelete