Sterling turned 26 on Thursday, July 15th. I started work on the 14th (bummer), so he picked what he wanted for dinner (pizza of course!) and german chocolate cake....mmmmm, so good, and we made it on his birthday. Then Friday his parents came up and his brother came down, and we had dinner and more yummy cake!
I'd like to point out the level of difficulty of blowing out all the candles. On my birthday there were two cakes with 25 candles dispursed among the two (which I thought was quite unfair). Therefore I put 26 candles with a few sticking off the sides to increase the level of difficulty for Sterling. Impressively enough, he got them all! Hope it was a good wish!
This was the delicious cake his parents brought. I was sad because we didn't have 26 candles to put on the cake....so I spelled an applicable word instead.
This is unrelated to his birthday, but he told his boys from Providence that we'd go see them at Youth Conference if they went to scout camp. So, we drove to Youth Conference on Saturday to see them. They were very excited.
Sterling with his boys.
Me with some of my girls.
Happy Belated Birthday to Sterling :)
ReplyDeleteI had German Chocolate cake too!
ReplyDelete