Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Glass

So, I got tired of shattering glass, trying to make pendants, so I thought I'd try beads. I figured that'd be a little easier and then I could try my hand at pendants again. I've been making a bunch of beads, and am trying to figure out some cute necklaces and bracelets! I finally finished one! haha. Seems like I should have more than that, but between work and school I am pretty happy to get one done! Apparently if it's in the flame too long it changes colors, and the amount of propane varies the color, etc. So, I started with transparent blue glass, and ended up with dark green, opaque beads, and other various colors. I finally got it down, and here is the bracelet (nevermind that it was supposed to be a Christmas present for my sister-n-law...it's just a little late)!






This is one of my last pendants.




1 comment: