Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

We went to a Halloween Festival this year that is put on by local Farmer's Market. It wasn't too big, but is was free (always a plus) and we got yummy ice-cream and homemade kettle corn! Mmmmm..



This was the sunset on our way home. Beautiful!


So, each year since we've been married we've carved a pumpkin....except for last year. Granted that's a quarter of our Halloweens, but we thought it appropriate to reinstate the tradition. I must say I was quite impressed with our skills.

Those bumpy little halloween knives that come in the kits never work. I was pretty happy with our new pumpkin carving tools.


I had the privilege to test my drawing abilities. My excuse: I was drawing on a pumpkin!





Ta Da! I think it turned out pretty well!


3 comments:

  1. very nice- keep the tradition alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkin is incredible! So you drew that? Just amazing! Fun tradition....we didn't even get to ours this year with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, cute hair cut! Second, I LOVE your owl! Call me when you get off work some time this week!

    ReplyDelete