Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My first Mother's Day

Just what I wanted!


Sterling also made me a banana pancake just like my favorite one from First Watch.  It was delicious!  I got flowers and a card too, but I only took a picture of the food...go figure!  I also got a new can opener!  Sounds bad, but I absolutely DESPISE our current can opener, and the new one works like a charm! =)  I felt kind-of funny getting such special treatment with no kid running around, but I decided I should enjoy it...it will be my only Mother's Day like it.

My Mom and Dad were also able to come up and spend Saturday night and Sunday with us before we move.  It was nice to hang out, and Mom helped me do some registering for baby stuff, so that was fun!  Dad and Sterling came along and were good sports as well.  Sterling had the scanner for a good portion of the time, so we might end up with electronics and Snickers as opposed to baby stuff!  We had a nice family dinner on Sunday with Melica and the crew as well, and were able to celebrate a couple birthdays. It was a very nice weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment