Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Life

I can't really think of what we've been doing the past couple months....just life I guess.  Sterling is about to start his final term at Hopkins, I'm trying to make plans when they're not really makable (you'd think I should know better by now), and there's Cohen.  You can tell what the most important part of "life" is by all of the following pictures.  Amazing how many pictures we have of the little guy, and how few we have of us (zero)!




Sterling often wears a hat around the house (his Georgia hat), and Cohen always asks for a hat.  So, he got it....and he loves it! Sterling was wise and went for the Atlanta Braves, much more neutral in our household. 


 Cohen and I made some cookies a while back.  He loved it!



Found some Christmas pic's, haha! (Better late than never?)



Grana watched Cohen while we (Sterling and I) went out with Mapa.  It was soooo nice!  (I think she enjoyed it too)  =)


Cohen's quite the explorer these days....here is the grand discovery of powdered sugar.  Mmmmm.


Just doin' the thang....eatin' pretzels


Cuz why can't you talk on a calculator?


Ice skating.  We'll just say he didn't enjoy it.


First corn dog.  We'll just say he did enjoy it.  



And that's life.  If only it were that simple.  =)

1 comment:

  1. Love your life! And your Cohen! He is such a cutie and we miss him so much! (We miss you too) :-)

    ReplyDelete