Cohen turned 2 this year! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone! We celebrated his birthday early with Nana and Mapa (Sterling's parents), because we were going to be out of town on his actual birthday. They bought tickets to a pumpkin festival, and it was so fun! The weather was perfect and we all had a great time. They had picnic tables set up under tents and we brought Cohen's gifts and a Thomas the Train cake. He was in heaven! Unfortunately Sterling's parents still have all of those pictures, so I will post them when I get them. Here are a few we got:
Cohen fed the goats and pigs. We (or should I say I) preferred feeding the goats. The pigs were pretty gross...in my opinion.
Then we each got to pick out our own pumpkin! Cohen found the perfect one for him.
Preparing for pumpkin decorating. Cute boys! (And I love Cohen's "old man" pjs).
Cohen's pumpkin. Thank you colored sharpies.



No comments:
Post a Comment