Monday, May 4, 2009

Mangoes!!!

So, we have this sweet mango tree in our yard and it has a TON of mangoes on it this year. When we moved in last August somebody had come through and taken all the mangos, so we're on the look out this year. Well, we have quite the zoo here at the Haring residence, and we came home the other day to find Eddie (or Wilma....we can't tell them apart) the squirrel eating our mangoes!!! They are slowly ripening and everytime we see one getting ripe we come out the next day to find it being eaten. Today I went out to pick a few mangoes to make a smoothie and I caught the little punk!


A few of our yummy mangoes

There he is! Little thief!


Just chompin' away

I found this lady bug on one of the mangoes....I've
never seen a clear one before...
I thought it was pretty cool

1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys need to invest in a pellet gun. or i guess you could just borrow mine :)

    ReplyDelete