Sunday, June 7, 2009

Big Giant Post

Well, it's been a while since the last update, but I didn't get my Sunday nap, so I'll try and make this short and sweet (and not in any particular order...because I can't remember the order)......


Jonathan, Val, and Ella came to visit
and Ella had her first beach experience.
As you can see she was quite excited.
I think she slept for the first hour we
were there.

Her first taste of the Gulf.


My grandmother flew in as well,
so we got a shot of four generations.
Ella was blessed on Sunday,
and this is right after the blessing.

The original Davis family clan....plus Gammie. =)



So the other night we came home and this ugly cactus vine that grows on our palm trees had a big white bloom on it. We looked it up and it is called a "Queen of the Night" or a "Night Blooming Cereus." Apparently it blooms once at night and then never again....or something like that.



3 comments:

  1. wow! that flower is incredible! sounds like you were lucky to see it and even luckier to catch some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi- hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list. Andrea says- Sterling was fun- had an interesting accent (Youth Conf.)

    ReplyDelete