Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Tribute to Hailey

On Thanksgiving Day our beautiful newborn niece was taken back to her Heavenly Father. We had the amazing privilege of being able to visit with her in the hospital shortly after she was born. We were able to hold her, rock her, and look into her sweet dark blue eyes. After being able to visit with her for a couple days we took off to North Carolina to spend Thanksgiving with my brother and his family. When we heard the news we all made arrangements to come back down here to be together. I was amazed as I listened to Melica and Aaron speak at the funeral about their youngest little girl. The strength of their spirit and testimony poured out from them filling the room. I always admired and tried to emulate my "big sister" growing up, and I am discovering that that desire only continues to increase over time as she sets such an incredible example before me.


Baby Hailey


2 comments:

  1. i admire the strength shown by your entire family at this time. if i can do anything for you julia, i am here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,

    I love the picture of Melica and Aaron. I love your family. Elaine

    ReplyDelete