Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cool new toys

So....it's been a little while since we updated this thing. We had a great holiday season with lots to do and a lot of family to spend time with. It was very nice, and Santa was very good to us. I have to say I think he was better to me than to Sterling, but I think Sterling was pretty happy too. So, since I'm more of a picture person than a wordy person...I'll just post some pic's of my cool new toys.

I know you can't see it, but it's a Minolta Maxxum 5000 SLR camera! I was obviously pretty excited....and surprised, because that wasn't even on the list! Man, Santa's good.

It came complete with dark room set up! We are using our extra bathroom, which is perfect for it!

Some of the first pictures we developed hanging to dry in the shower


Me in my dark room! :)


So, if that's not cool enough.....I got another awesome toy!


I know you're thinking it's my sweet goggles, but that's not it...
I got a glass-blowing kit! I'm so psyched
about it! So far we have a lot of cracked
glass, but we're getting there.


Sterling likes it too...probably because he gets to play with fire.


Nothing more attractive than safety glasses!

Perfecting the art.

4 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!!!! maybe your santa can stop by our house next year! how fun is that! you better post some pictures of your various projects... cracked or not! i hope you save that picture of you two love birds kissing with your goggles on for your children to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- now that's creative- let me know when you publish your first pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! My dad did his own developing 40 yrs ago. I've always wanted to try. How fun to try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's freakin' amazing. Lisa is right, I hope you post pictures of projects. That is just too cool for words!

    -Kersey

    ReplyDelete