Sunday, September 12, 2010

Glass

So, I thought I had tons of extra time, because Sterling was studying so much....then I started school. I decided I should take at least 3 classes or I'd be in school...well...forever. Now I'm working full time and doing that! I've been slowly trying to figure out my glass stuff in between. Here's what I've been working on....it's not perfect, but it's getting better!


























5 comments:

  1. That orange and white one is amazing! How big are they? It's hard to tell in the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The orange and white one is probably about an inch at its widest part. They're all around that size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are looking really good! You really should start selling them on etsy or something - since you have lots of extra time for a side job and all ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glass making/blowing is so hard!!! I made some beads once...once being the key word. These turned out awesome, what do you plan on doing with them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to sell them, once I get good at it....I guess we'll see!

    ReplyDelete