Sunday, October 10, 2010

Monsters

So we get this Taste of Home magazine, and I saw some sweet monster cupcakes in there and have been wanting to make them for a couple weeks now. Lucky for Sterling I got to plan date night this week! I figured he wouldn't mind too much if he got to munch on all the yumminess while we decorated. I think he enjoyed himself...as did I! So here are our monsters....I bet you can't tell which ones Sterling did, and which ones I did!



All of our preparations
Our icing colors....and chicken cordon bleu pizza for dinner

And here are the masterpieces:









(brain surgery)





7 comments:

  1. those are awesome! what a great idea, it looks like SO much fun! hope everything is going well for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I still need to get that magazine for achievement days! You will have to let me know how things worked. I have to say that the "med school themed" cupcakes were not appetizing at all. Who did those? Hmmmm??? Otherwise they look great - I am excited to do them with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so totally AWESOME! What a fun date night. I'm so gald you have a blog so I can see what you are up to. I'm sad we couldn't get together while I was in FLorida but I understand having a busy scehdule. Hope all is going well.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to tasteofhome.com, then go to halloween recipes....it's all on there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some magnificent monstrous cupcakes! Love them. I might even want to try a few.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun idea! I love it, and now i need to do it.

    ReplyDelete