Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Plantings

I know it's been a while since I updated, and I know I don't remember everything I wanted to post, but I definitely wanted to get this up. Sterling and I watched Over The Hedge the other night and I thought it was just amazing how accurately the H.O.A. lady was portrayed. Pretty sure she lives in our neighborhood. In fact, we got a nice note from her shortly after we planted our flowers!


I'm not sure if you can read that, but it says, "Please refrain from planting more plantings near unit- any additional plantings must be approved by Board - Thank you." (yes she did capitalize the word board). I think that right there says enough about the condition of the U.S.

1 comment:

  1. That is RIDICULOUS!!!!! The flowers are so pretty. Glad to live in our own house because of things like that. This is Megan Muhlestein, I'm just under David's account...

    ReplyDelete