Sterling took his last exam on Thursday morning, and I finished mine a week ago, so I took Thursday afternoon off so we could play. We haven't had so much freedom in so long, we couldn't figure out what to do! We went to Moe's ($5 burritos for Cinco de Mayo)...can't pass that up, ran a couple errands to get Mother's Day things, and ended up at Lowe's (we got some Mother's Day flowers there). So wandering around in the flower section Sterling thought we should get some flowers to plant to improve the look of our landscaping. He's wanted to do this for quite some time, and I combat it with the fact that we're renting and therefore essentially wasting our money. Not to mention we probably have to get it approved by the H.O.A. before we can move a single piece of mulch. So, we were there, and we found some little flowers on sale for 69 cents. Couldn't pass that up! We got some to line our walkway. Then we got a little spade to plant them with.
flowers make one happy :)
ReplyDelete