Sterling and I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day a little early since we both have school (he has tests coming up) and I have work. We looked up a comedy club in Tampa to go to and then went out for dessert. We've heard a lot about a restaurant, Bern's Steak House, and have wanted to go. The prices are just slightly out of our current student budget (hope you can pick up on the intense sarcasm there), but they have a dessert room that looked really nice! So, we made our first romantic stop....the Burger King drive through. Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

We were running a little late, got out of the parking lot and realized they didn't give us Sterling's food. We turned back around, got his food, got on the interstate, and discovered I had the wrong order. Hope the other guy enjoyed my food!
We drove up to our comedy show starring Pete Correale. It was really funny! It had a great atmosphere, and was nice to do something different. Then we headed over to Bern's around 9:45 where there was a 1-1 1/2 wait for the dessert room! We figured we were already there, so we decided to wait. It was very nice, and definitely worth the wait! We each got a dessert and shared....they were divine!
Each party gets their own little booth upstairs. In each booth there was a controller to call your waiter and select your own music. It was great!

I ordered the Framboise Macadamia Decadence. It was amazing. I love chocolate and raspberry, and it was perfect!


different and fun :)
ReplyDelete