Tuesday, October 23, 2012

5 more days


So, after being monitored for preterm labor for 4 months, going to the doctor every 2 weeks, getting ultrasounds every two weeks, and being told to "just make it to 37 weeks" this little man is going to be stubborn (not sure that was really escapable).  =)  It has made the waiting seem even longer though!  Luckily I guess, the countdown is right.  Unless he decides to come sooner, I will be induced Sunday night, with an expected arrival on Monday the 29th! 

On a side note, I guess once you get to the end of your pregnancy the What to Expect app. finally tells the truth...but I will still admit I was surprised to see Watermelon on there.

5 comments:

  1. We are SOOOOO..... excited to see baby boy Haring. We just can't wait!! Until he decides to grace us with his presence - and name :) - I think we should get to see one more belly shot. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a fun time in your life- enjoy each minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! So exciting! He is going to be so adorable, and I'm with Melica, we need 1 more belly shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Melica's request for one last belly shot! I can't wait to "meet" your little guy through pictures and talking to you on the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH! this is so exciting!!! hope all goes well the next few days. sterling better post some pics on facebook when the little man arrives!

    ReplyDelete