So, there were a few requests for one last belly shot. I have refrained from taking any over the last couple weeks, and would normally not give in to such requests. But...maybe I'm turning soft....so here ya go!
I was telling my brother the other day that the nurses have been so nice to me. They always tell me how cute and small my belly is. While I was telling him this, I remembered that Binghamton has the 2nd highest obesity rate in the country. haha! Maybe that's why my belly is "so small"! Oh well....I'll take what I can get! =)

you are tiny ( and not just by Binghamton standards)! seriously, i cannot wait to see pictures of that little person. i hope you guys are able to make a trip to florida sometime soon.... :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute belly! Enjoy these last days of silence, because once he comes it will never be quiet in your house again (said as my girls are screaming in the tub). So excited for you!
ReplyDelete