Monday, December 10, 2012
Christmas Tree
Picking out a Christmas tree this year was a new experience. I am used to wearing shorts (capris if it's cold), going to Home Depot, and getting our Christmas tree. Not this year! We went to a Christmas tree farm, drove all around looking at all the trees (and almost getting stuck a few times), and chose the Christmas tree we wanted! They (the owners) actually came looking for us (like I said...we almost got stuck...really stuck) and they helped us out. It was getting dark and rainy. We had our saw to cut down the tree but didn't get that far. We went back to the main area and they took Sterling on one of their 4 wheelers and took the chainsaw too. I waited in the car with Cohen, and they brought back our tree! And we paid about half what we used to at Home Depot, and they had free cider!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Sterling....you look a little sleep deprived. It will get better though...in about 18 years.
ReplyDelete