Monday, December 10, 2012

Grandparents

Last Sunday we had Cohen's blessing.  My parents were able to come up the Thursday before and stay for about a week, and Sterling's parents came up the Saturday before and headed out with my parents.  It was great to have them all here, and I know Cohen loved all of his cuddle time!  

I hope my mom doesn't mind this picture, but it's a classic! (This was their first day in town.  I won't say how long she stayed in her PJ's holding the baby)    =)


I had finals while they were here.  Not fun for them, but I was very grateful!  It allowed me to finish projects and take exams, and now I'm finished...with my degree!  Yea!!!






All of the happy grandparents



The SEC championship game was on Saturday, and Cohen was very supportive!




The blessing.  It was so nice to have both families here for that!




The Priesthood restoration site is about 20 minutes from our house, so we went there.  It was really nice!



2 comments:

  1. how special to have both sets of parents there. i see so much of you in cohen, but your mom assures me that there is plenty of sterling as well :) what a handsome little man. and congrats on being done with school!!!! thats awesome! i can't even imagine how much of a relief it is to have it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Fun to see pics of the grandparents too!

    ReplyDelete