I can't believe Cohen is already 12 weeks old! He's quite talkative now, and his favorite development is his Superman pose. All of the following pictures are just from today...and he will hold this or repeat it for 10-15 minutes at a time. It is pretty entertaining for us and we see it as a challenge to come up with something witty to say...though I'll admit I ran out of comments pretty quickly.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty clear that he is attempting to raise his hand and extend a finger. Now the real question is which finger is he attempting to extend!? It could either be a Michaelangelo-esque, finger-to-God pose, or something more worldly. Children do learn by example pretty quickly. Do you drive around with him in such a way that he is able to observe your interactions with other, less skilled drivers?
ReplyDelete