Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tummy Time

Cohen had his 2 month check-up last week.  So, he was really 11 weeks for his 2 month check-up, but he's doing well!  He is 24 1/4 inches long (85th percentile) and weighs 11 1/2 lbs. (15th percentile).  They asked how tummy time was going and I told them he just falls asleep.  They brought it up several times and stressed the importance of focusing on tummy time.  Apparently his head holding abilities are slightly lacking.  I'm really not too worried about it, but we've been following the Dr.'s orders.  Here are our results...



At least I'm trying.

1 comment:

  1. haha SO CUTE! thats how all of mine have handled tummy time too. although, with charlie the nurse did tell me that when he was resting on my shoulder and would hold his head up to look around that it counts as tummy time too... i thought that was cheating, but hey, you take what you can get. i cant believe he is 12 weeks?! i hope you guys are planning a trip to florida sometime soon ;)

    ReplyDelete