Since we live closer to Jonathan and Val now, we spent Thanksgiving at their house. I had to work the day before and Sterling had class, so we headed down Thanksgiving morning...arriving just in time for the big Thanksgiving meal! That worked out pretty well. =) It was delicious! Val is always such an amazing chef! Thanks Val for all of your hard work! Then we spent Friday playing at parks and hanging out. Cohen wasn't too keen on his naps while we were there, so Friday he crashed every time we got in the car. We also shared a room with him and he figured out he could sit up and see us. In order to save the entire household from being awakened I put him in the bed with us (which we have never done). Needless to say, I think
he slept decently, haha! He also had fun with Ella and Addy. Ella was so good with him, always bringing him toys and playing with him. We tried to convince to come home with us, but to no avail. We headed back home on Saturday, but it was a nice little trip! Thanks Jonathan and Val!
We went to a huge park, and Cohen just wanted to play in the leaves. We figured it was fine, since he doesn't see much of that in the city now.
I love Addy's face in this one. As instructed, she's doing a great job of holding on to Cohen!
Cohen asleep in our bed with Raffe (raf-ee...his stuffed giraffe) on his head.
No comments:
Post a Comment