Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Letter P.

This post is brought to you by the letter P.  Pajamas, Pink eye, and Pictures.  Cohen woke up this morning with Pink eye.  So, we stayed in our PJ's and I decided to update the blog with our latest pictures.  Since we moved to Baltimore I've been wanting to get some family pictures.  I really wanted to capture the "city-ness" in our family pictures...so I thought it'd be really cool to get graffiti in our background.  Well, in the safer areas of Baltimore there are a lot of murals painted onto walls, but to get real graffiti you have to travel to the ghetto (I was going to try to be politically correct, but it was taking too much effort).  We'll just say they are areas where I wouldn't want to stand outside for any extended period of time (or at all really), and I definitely wouldn't leave my camera out on a tripod.  In addition, I'd probably be mailing out Christmas cards with vulgar gang symbols on them.  So needless to say, I had to try to come up with some other type of "city-ness".  Turns out our back alley was a decent set up, and I think it's great, because it will remind us of our home in Baltimore when we look at our pictures in the years to come.







We found this shed and tree stump right in our alley!



We did get some not-so-city pictures at a nearby park too when we went for a picnic.


This boy loves stomping leaves! 





No comments:

Post a Comment