After the cupcakes he got a bath and then we opened presents. He has recently gotten into opening things, so he enjoyed opening the presents and loved playing with his new toys! Thanks everyone for all of the gifts!
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Cohen's First Birthday
I can't believe he already turned one! Sometimes it seems similar to my mission; the days are long but the weeks go by quickly. When I look back at how tiny he was before I can't believe how much he has grown! We decided to just have a small celebration since he really doesn't know any better and we don't have any family in town or anything. I had to work on his birthday, but we made some cupcakes the night before and I decorated them when I got home. He LOVED them (the eating part of course....I'm sure he could care less about how they were decorated)! I don't think he really liked the icing on his fingers, so he held his hands out to the side and just leaned in with a wide open mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment