We were excited to head to Atlanta for multiple reasons - we just wanted to see how we liked living in the area, we got to stay there for 2 whole months (haha), there is a lot to explore and experience, and Sterling had rotations set up with the CDC, which he was incredibly excited about. I won't lie - with the whole Ebola outbreak thing, I wasn't super excited - especially since he filled out all the paperwork to allow him to go do field studies. But, it turned out well in the end.
The weekend we arrived was Easter weekend. Luckily, the Easter bunny wasn't fooled by our move.
Our Easter Lily. When we went to Publix late Saturday night to try to purchase some semblance of food (I won't say Easter dinner, because it was pretty far from that) we were handed these beautiful Easter Lilies as we walked in. After a long drive and a late night, it just felt so nice to receive them.
I've never done one of these tacky pinterest Easter desserts, but beggars can't be choosers. It was easy, it resembled Easter, and once you get past the amount of green dye in it, it actually was pretty tasty. Can't go too wrong with chocolate and coconut.
It turned out to be quite an enjoyable Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment