Saturday, September 5, 2015

March in Tennessee

After New York we headed back to Tennessee for one last month.  We really loved it there and I hope we can end up back there or somewhere like it.  We'll see, I guess.  

We were in cub scouts while we were there, and this was a weekly post-scouts tradition.


I LOVED our library in Brentwood.  It was amazing, and this was our story time room.  Beautiful stained glass.  We miss that story time. Well, I do anyway! haha


Movie time!


I decided to take on a project in our remaining days there.  Decisions can take a while sometimes.  =) Sorry, boys!


Before:


During: (I had such great helpers!)




After:


A play spot in the neighborhood by the bell tower.  The weather was warming up and we had such beautiful days!





With Mapa - boxes are getting all packed up!



That's his first shiner - you may have missed it because he has a potty on his head.  Classic.


Goodbye Tennessee.  We loved you!


No comments:

Post a Comment