Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shooting

So after sleeping in this morning, Sterling and I decided we'd drive up to Bradenton and check out the area. We figured on the way up we might as well stop at Tucker's Grade and do a little shooting. We took Sterling's .22 caliber rifle, and tested out our mad shooting skills. I'll just make a side note that it was freezing, which made me shake more than normal, throwing off my game a little.....and it was my first time.

It's all about how you hold your mouth.

Sterling's comment: "That's right. Versace glasses,
pearl earrings, and Winchester rounds."



Ok. So I couldn't figure out how to rotate
the picture, but the orange targets were ours.
These are mine.


These are Sterling's.


Close up. Not bad for my first time....and freezing weather.

Sterling's. Not too bad, I guess. =)


So we went to Bradenton, and on our way home I hear Sterling say, "Does that say fat chick?" I look over and he moves closer to this yellow van with the following sign on the back:
(sorry the pic's a little dark)


It reads, "Fat chick wonted with house"


Then if you'll notice the additional sign on the
bottom right, "will wed."
Nice.

1 comment:

  1. what's funny is that someone will probably respond to the sign on the van and call. :)

    ReplyDelete