Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Weeks vs. Months

I've been chompin' at the bit to start Cohen on solids...not sure why, but I am.  Meanwhile Cohen's chompin' on everything...not sucking, but chewing.  His poor little thumb has two permanent red marks from his chewing.  The doctor told me to wait until he's 4-6 months to start him on solids.  He has his "4 month" check up in a few weeks, and the doctor said to wait until then and we'd go over everything...don't be in a hurry...blah blah blah.  So, I was telling Sterling I feel kinda jipped if we're switching to months now, instead of weeks.  The boy is 17 weeks, but he's not technically 4 months until February 29th (which doesn't exist this year anyway!).  On top of that he'll be 4 1/2 months at his "4 month" appointment.  Needless to say, I couldn't wait and I've started the rice cereal!  He doesn't seem to love it, but he doesn't seem to hate it, and he's doing pretty well!

His not-so-sure face






Post bath.  He has always loved his changing table for some reason, but now he really loves it when he has lots of towel to play with too.



Those are his excited legs...not his angry legs, just to clarify.  =)






No comments:

Post a Comment