Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baltimore

It's been a while....so long that I don't really feel like updating (or even remember) everything that has happened.  I'll do some bullet points to keep it short and sweet.

-We packed up our house in New York
-New York lease was up before Baltimore lease began...
-Put stuff in storage in Baltimore



-We missed our flights to Florida
-We drove to Florida....took way too long with a 7 month old
-Enjoyed time with family in Florida for a couple weeks






















































































-Drove back to Baltimore
-Loaded our stuff from storage back onto a moving truck
-We each fell out of the moving truck (separate occasions)
-Sterling payed a homeless man to help unload some of our stuff
-Sterling started school and is really excited about what he's learning here
-I am learning how to parallel park....yeah...I'm rockin' it too...just FYI
-We are getting settled in

I think that pretty much sums it up.  This was the most difficult move we've had thus far, but I am enjoying being in a big city.  It seems like there's always something going on.  The ward here is HUGE!  We have around 350 people weekly and the relief society is great.  There are a lot of young families, which is really nice.  We are learning the different parks, pools, and fun things to do.  Sterling's birthday was yesterday, so a friend watched Cohen and we went to a concert with Guster, Ben Folds Five, and Barenaked Ladies.  It was so nice to get out and do something like that!




Exploring - Baltimore Zoo - the pony was quite interested in Cohen 

Just a picture I like.  



1 comment: