Monday, June 16, 2014

Easter

So for Easter we headed down to Jonathan and Val's.  What was supposed to be a 5 hour drive turned into a 9 hour drive.  I think holiday traffic combined with DC traffic is just a bad mix.  On the way home it only took around 7 hours, but we did have a lot of fun visiting!


(I just thought this picture was fitting since it's Eastery).

We went to a museum (I know I have more pic's than this, but this is the only one I could find, of course). 


We dyed Easter eggs.




Checked out what the Easter bunny brought and found some eggs.



Tried to take some pictures... =)


We took Raffe (pronounced raf-ee.....the giraffe) out of the picture.  Hence Cohen's unwillingness to cooperate.


We headed back home Sunday morning.  When we stopped at 5 Guys I realized that was our fancy Easter dinner.  At first I was kind-of sad, and then I thought maybe we're on to something...perhaps it'll be our new tradition?

This is when Cohen discovered Ketchup.  French fries stopped serving their purpose as food, and simply became the vehicle for rapidly moving ketchup to his mouth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment