This is Sterling's 4th year of rotation, and as it has worked out we will be moving every 2-4 weeks for, well, the whole school year. So, we left Baltimore and went to Tennessee. Sterling's parents have been nice enough to let us store some of our belongings at their house (we sold the rest of it). While there, Sterling and his Dad got to do a little fly fishing- and were successful too!
On the way to Tennessee. What a trooper!
Scoping out their fishing spot.
Then we headed down to Florida. Sterling had a review at school, so we crashed with my family for a couple of weeks. It was great! I got to hang out with my sister a ton; we went to the beach, the pool, the water park, we ate too much ice cream. We had dinner in the evenings with my parents (my mom even worked out with me one morning!). Cohen was on the same side of the house as my parents' bedroom, so my mom would get him up in the morning and bring him to me...sometimes with a fresh diaper too! Man, I could get used to that!
Melica and Aaron, and Sterling and I swapped babysitting so we could go out. I realized I forgot Cohen's PJ's, so we borrowed some of Kinsley's...and they were a little too big. Poor guy was exhausted and this is how we found him when we got home.


No comments:
Post a Comment