Monday, June 16, 2014

Leaving Baltimore

I worked up until the week before Sterling's graduation, so I didn't have a whole lot of packing time, but Cohen definitely wanted to help! He unpacked what was packed, and packed what didn't need to be packed.  =)  Quite the little helper.

Here he's helping with the silverware.

A flower festival we went to.



Cohen and Maya headed to nursery.  So sweet!



We finally tried out Cafe Hon (a staple in Baltimore) before we left.  It was pretty tasty!  And how could you not try it when it has a GIANT pink flamingo out front?


We went to Port Discovery with some friends and the kiddos had a blast!

An attempt as surfing.  I think Maya caught on a little better than Cohen. 

He just couldn't give up the giraffe. 

We had breakfast with some friends at the park as a last farewell.  This is a picture of Cohen's best buddy, Lily.  Sorry, I wasn't on top of it with the camera, and this is as good as it gets (and it's courtesy of Sterling).  =)


Some entertainment for Cohen while we try to pack.  It finally warmed up enough to open the house up....and by house I mean front door.  haha


A last walk on campus. 

Getting close! 

Last few minutes before we head out.  Cohen is out cold on the rug...he's in teal and khaki.  =) 





1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, that last pic of Cohen sleeping! It makes me sad all over reading this! We miss you guys! You guys should send me that picture of Lily on the playground...

    ReplyDelete