Monday, September 22, 2014

Tennessee

Now we are in Tennessee.  We will actually be here for several months!  Sterling was able to set up some rotations here, so we will be settled for a short time.  We (I think we agree on this) absolutely LOVE it here!  I keep telling him, if there is any way we can eventually settle down here, I would be completely fine with it (aka: that would be really awesome!).  We are in a town called Franklin, about 20-30 minutes from Nashville.  It is beautiful, the church is great, there is a ton to do, everyone is SUPER friendly...and the list goes on.  Unfortunately our future isn't too plan-able at this moment, so who knows where we'll end up.  But for now, we'll enjoy it!


A great splash park we found

It has these hills (with super soft astro-turf...who even knew that existed?).  They are great for climbing, sliding, etc.  They also have teeter-totters, and two massive sand boxes.  Fun!


Mapa and Cohen playing "horsey".


Twins!


FHE activity.  We arranged some plants for the porch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment