Thursday, April 9, 2015

Christmas in Florida

It's been quite a while (~4 yrs) since we had Christmas with my family.  Sterling couldn't ask for time off from his rotations for Christmas, so he arranged to have one in Florida over Christmas.  That way we could spend some time with my family.  Since he had a whole rotation there, we got to spend an entire month in Florida!  It was so nice!

Jonathan and Val and the kids came down for the festivities.  We were finally able to meet Jack.  What a cutie!  How can you not instantly love that face? Adorable.


I love this picture...what is going on here? Haha! Kinsey's head wrap? Cohen's consulting with Kinsley about Jack's fate, Jack's facial expression (with possible impending doom)...it's classic.


Strawberry picking. Yum!


I'm sure there is a better picture than this one. You can see Addy's little hand, and half of Cohen and Ella's faces.  I'll take what I can get, haha.



No trip to Bonita is complete without a visit (or 2 or 3) to Royal Scoop.  So good.



Christmas Eve. Feeding the reindeer.


Making gingerbread houses (this may not have been Christmas Eve, but I can't remember when it was, so this seemed fitting). 


No Davis holiday, or family gathering for that matter, would be complete without this.  We love you Dad!


Christmas morning...ready to go open presents!


These two.  So cute.



It was nice to get up and eat breakfast together, and just to have my parents around for Cohen to be with.  (And for me to be with).  So fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment