Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thanksgiving

Am I really posting about Thanksgiving in April? Life is just too crazy.  =)  I had been wanting to make (and eat, of course) caramel apples for a long time.  I had tried some miniature ones, and had a total pinterest fail, so I decided to go for the real thing.  It turned out much better! These were my test run (I was going to take them to my visiting teachees), so on the real ones I didn't use knives for my sticks.  =)  I actually found sticks.  yep, from outside...those kinds of sticks.  And it was super cute! (Apparently I didn't photograph my masterpieces)


For Thanksgiving we went to Orlando and stayed with Fuller and Melanie.  Cohen loved it! So many fun cousins to be with, and they had a trampoline!  I thought it would make him nervous, but he just let them bounce him all around and had a great time!  In fact, he brought up the trampoline the other day (5 months later).




A mall trip.  We were quite the crowd!



Before we left (I think) we decorated the Christmas tree with Sterling's parents.  Someone's pants were a little too loose, haha!





Not a great picture, but Santa at the ward Christmas party was someone we know and love....Mapa! (That's Sterling's Dad).  He was an excellent Santa!  And as a side note, this ward Christmas party was insane! The food was crazy (crepe buffet with all the fixins, all the breakfast food you could think of, a warm milk bar with hazelnut/caramel mixins, and a concert with 5 awesome violin players...and the decorations were amazing too!). 


We were headed to Florida for Christmas with my family, so before we left we had Christmas with Sterling's parents.  It was so fun, and they were so generous.  Cohen loved getting everyone's gifts and handing them out, and he especially loved opening them.  This is a fun age with the little guy.  Gifts aside, it was a great Christmas.







No comments:

Post a Comment