...a very large nutshell. We loved Boston. We were supposed to be there for two years, but we ended up being there for 6 months. I should be used to it by now with all of the moving we've done, but this one was hard. I pretty much loved everything about being there (everything except Market Basket, but that's okay). I loved our home - it was perfect. I loved our ward and our friends. We made the best friends there. I loved the city and all that there was to do. Cohen made best friends there too, and I loved that. We just loved it. So, we'll save the move for another post, but here is a recap of our happy 6 months in Boston.
4th of July on the river with music from the Boston Pops.
A visit from my parents over my birthday.
The big 30!
I really wanted fresh lobster from Maine (and the best chowder ever), and they very willingly obliged. =)
Went for a schooner ride. The weather couldn't have been more perfect.
Dad in his element
Walked the Freedom Trail, and we just enjoyed their company. It was sad to see them go, but so fun to have them visit!
We went to games at Fenway (don't worry...our attire changed appropriately after this game).
Found out we were pregnant with baby #2.
Sterling was called into the Bishopric, so his parents came up so that his Dad could set him apart as a High Priest. We, and I know Sterling especially, were very touched by that.
Explored Walden Pond - it was beautiful.
Enjoyed some pool time.
And some beach time.
And some play groups.
Celebrated Sterling's 31st birthday.
Explored some more...
...with some potty training
...I'll have to continue in another post...


No comments:
Post a Comment