Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's a BOY!!!

Our last ultrasound was at 7 weeks, so we were pretty excited to get a new one (now at 19 1/2 weeks).  I just wanted verification that there was actually a human growing in there, but we were excited to find out the sex of the baby as well.  We took a family poll - 3 of which voted boy, 12 voted girl.  Guess my mom, niece, and grandmother won some bragging rights!  I'll spare you the photos of the evidence, but here are a couple from the ultrasound.

Here's a profile shot with a hand in the background


He's quite the acrobat...wouldn't hold still for very long, so we got a nice backside view =)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Of course I love boys - you'll have a blast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITING! boys are great- not completely drama free, but pretty close :)

    can't wait to hear all of your NY adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete