Monday, June 11, 2012

New York City

Our first weekend after we moved in we decided to take a road trip to New York City!  It was the anniversary of our first date (to P.F. Chang's).  Unfortunately, here in the great tri-cities area of Johnson City, Endicott, and Binghamton, there are no P.F. Chang's even relatively close.  But, there was one in New York City!  I also had to take a field trip for that horrible environmental course that I previously mentioned.  I had to go to a salt water area.  (Go figure...now that we're not 5 minutes from the beach!)  Yet another reason to take the trip!  We figured we'd go out to Long Island.  Much to our Floridian surprise the weather has been like a frigid Florida winter.  We went out on the beach to chilling, hurricane force winds and sandstorms! haha.  It was very pretty though.  






Then we had to get Junior's Cheesecake.  
It was the perfect celebration for finding out that
 we are having a boy! (We found out that day).  


A beautiful view we found while searching for P.F. Chang's



And there it is!  Heaven, right there...the Great 
Wall of Chocolate. Don't worry...we didn't 
eat it right after the cheesecake.  
We brought it home to celebrate with the 
following day.  Although, I'm pretty sure I 
could eat it everyday.  




1 comment: